Here is a list of reading to help with your social media and marketing strategy, and platform usage.
- About.me – bring social media presence together – online business card
- ItsMyURL – Social media profile list
- Personality types – Read more.
- Terminology and spelling of common social media related terms from Kerry Jones.
- Social Media Slang – slang and acronyms used for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Social Media Dictionary – HubSpot
- Australian Social Media Statistics
- Social Media Tools – Razor Social
Social Media Measurement
- Klear (Formerly twtrland)
- Buzzsumo.com/ – view share results on a domain, influencer or topic.
- Muckrack – Who shared my link – check social shares on your links
- Topsy – check your share online
Social Media Management
Social Media Back Up
- The LinkedIn Blog
- The Facebook and Privacy Page.
- Facebook competition and promotions guidelines.
- Facebook Family Safety – learn about tools to stay safe online and protect privacy.
- Facebook Guidelines for Teens.
- Facebook for Teachers – how teaching staff can use Facebook.
- Official details about Facebook Insights.
- Woobox – Run competitions, sweepstakes, polls, use a fangate via this 3rd party App.
- Pagemodo – cover images,custom tabs, contests and scheduling (free for 1 Tab)
- Tabsite – Set up deals, contests and reviews, or bring your website into a tab.
- Offerpop – run contents (also works with Twitter and Instagram)
- Hang with – Live screen video from iphone to Facebook
- Click to Tweet – make website site Tweetable
- Twitter Counter
- Tweetreach – measure a hashtag, handle or URL
- Storify – bring together hashtag conversations
- Pay to Tweet
- Vizify – make a video from tweets
- Discover your first Tweet, or anyone else’s
- Statigram – Instagram analytics
- Everlapse – Create an Instagram flipbook
- Printstagram – print Instagram pics
Graphic Design Tools
- Convert any graphic files
- pixlr.com – Image editing
- Pic Monkey – Image editing
- Keep Calm-o-matic
- Shrink Pictures – Image resizing
- Webresizer – Image resizing
- Image Resizer – Image resizer
- TinEye – free tool to check where an image is came from, how it is being used, if modified versions of the image exist, or to find higher resolution versions.
- Bigstock Photo
- Flickr: Check those under creative commons licence)
- Image Base
- Stock Photos that don’t suck
- Simitator – create mock up social media updates (it is for personal use though)
- GTmetrix – Website analysis
- SEMrush – keyword search tool
- Open Site Explorer
- Social Crawlytics – analyse shared content
- Try Interact – Online Quiz Tool
- Disqus – web commenting linking to social profiles
- AUDA – the policy authority and industry self-regulatory body for the .au domain space.
- WebMeUp – back link checking tool
- Google Webmaster Tools (WMT)
- Majestic SEO
- Open Site Explorer (Moz)
- Read more: http://www.uklinkology.co.uk/free-backlink-monitoring-tool/#ixzz2q7C9XthR
Follow us: @UKLinkology on Twitter
- Creating Screencasts
- Jing – free for up to 5 minutes of screen recording
- Video Marketing Millionaire – free video marketing training
- Video Marketing Millionaire Program.
- How to set up and run a Google Hangout
- A list of video tools via Listly
- Gumroad – sell your digital products, let the buyer determine the price. Get paid via Paypal
- E-Junkie: Shopping cart system to sell your downloadable products (eg eBook, software or online course).
- Commission Junction: Reward people for selling your online products.
- 99 Designs – For graphic design projects(eg logos, web, print and mobile app design Read more at http://www.jeffbullas.com/resources/#hzGLREWjU6IqpgbO.99