Wildfire Social Marketing provide a full range of social media services to businesses and organisations, from developing a social media strategy, implementation, training, support and management. We are a Perth based consultancy, offering support around Australia, to consultants, speakers, business owners, teams and organisations in the professional services sector, looking to increase visibility, influence and growth.
Our passion is helping professionals build their online identity using the most relevant social media and online marketing channels with the right strategy, to connect and communicate with your target market.
We do this through consulting, training and mentoring. We work with the business owner, marketing manager or your team as your marketing partner to provide support and accountability, or we can manage your online presence for you.
Jo Saunders, is the director of Wildfire Social Marketing –
Jo is known as the LinkedIn Demystifier because this is what she does every day. She is driven by curiosity, ethics and fun, and has over 20 years experience in marketing people, events and organisations. She loves exploring marketing tools and creating content strategies for herself and clients, but what she loves is to guide people in finding and owning their voice.
Who Do We Help?
We tend to work with;
- Marketing staff
- Business owners
- Consultants and speakers
- Event organisers and professional organisations
in professional services, education or training,
Who feel overwhelmed and unsure of where to start and what to focus on, and lack knowledge and expertise in digital marketing.
Solution – Engage Wildfire Social Marketing as your marketing partner.
We can help you and your business ;
- create a professional online presence,
- update and refresh your LinkedIn presence,
- map out your content marketing strategy,
- create and market your content,
- understand, set up and use LinkedIn,
- understand, set up and use Facebook,
- understand, set up and use Twitter,
- understand which online tools fit your business,
- use social media to market your event and communicate with your network,
- manage and maintain your presence.
Whatever your digital marketing needs, contact us with your requirements and if we aren’t best suited to help, we will know someone who is.